Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

[2009-02-02] I'm Confused - Tape










A-Seite
  1. Die Salinos - Du Schwein
  2. Boss Hogg Outlawz - Hood Superstar
  3. Lily Allen - The Fear
  4. A Camp - Stronger Than Jesus
  5. Phosphorescent - Reasons To Quit
  6. The Killers - Spaceman
  7. The Clash - Something About England
  8. The Kinks - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
  9. Ultravox - Saturday Night
  10. Bloc Party - One Month Off
  11. J.R. Writer - On My Way 2 Space
  12. Ludacris - Last Of A Dying Breed
  13. Music Go Music - Warm In The Shadows
  14. Wavves - So Bored
B-Seite
  1. Mickey Gang - I Was Born In The 90s
  2. Morrissey - All You Need Is Me
  3. The Human League - Blind Youth
  4. Pete Doherty - Last Of The English Roses
  5. This Is Deer Country - A Way
  6. First Aid Kit - You're Not Coming Home Tonight
  7. The Gourds - Country Love
  8. M. Ward - For Beginners
  9. White Lies - To Lose My Life
  10. The Golden Filter - Solid Gold
  11. Handsome Furs - I'm Confused
  12. The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
  13. Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) - K.O. K.O. (The Most Of My Worries Are The Least Of Your Concerns).mp3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen